Fivio Foreign - B.I.B.L.E. ALBUM REVIEW

*put on hacker glasses* Looks like he’s off the grid…


Fivio Foreign has been on a roll recently. Even if I’ve only heard features and a couple of loose tracks from him, I can’t deny that he’s been running drill music at this point right now. Ever since his absolutely wild breakout feature on “Off The Grid” from Kanye West’s Donda, Fivio has been on a lot of people’s radars and I’ve personally been waiting for an album to capitalize on that talent to become a superstar. I hope that B.I.B.L.E. is that album, so let’s get into it.

I think that Fivio’s talent as a rapper is shown off pretty well here and his writing even holds up throughout most of the album. The production is surprisingly well done here too, but after seeing that Mike Dean had a large hand in it, I’m not surprised it’s this good. However, it just continued on and on and on and on and on and on and on. This project was too long for its own good and it got real old really quickly to me. It starts off very strong, but I think 10 or 12 tracks would’ve helped instead of 17 tracks. As an artist, I do think Fivio showed up in the way that I think he should have to cement himself as one to watch. B.I.B.L.E. is a very good debut. Fivio Foreign’s debut album is the best-case scenario for his career.


7/10


Listen here

YouTube Music




B.I.B.L.E. is a Columbia Records / RichFish release.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lil Yachty - Let’s Start Here. ALBUM REVIEW

King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard - PetroDragonic Apocalypse; or, Dawn of Eternal Night: An Annihilation of Planet Earth and the Beginning of Merciless Damnation ALBUM REVIEW

Cities Aviv - Working Title for the Album Secret Waters