Weezer - OK Human ALBUM REVIEW [Cache Saturday]

Cache Saturday is a series of unranked reviews where I’m gonna catch up on albums I’ve listened to, whether it’s for the first time or not. I’ll also cover new albums I’ve missed from earlier or were cut from my schedule. Also, they’ll all be done in one paragraph. This week’s entry is a side project from Weezer, everyone’s favorite band (100% accurate), OK Human.


I’m mainly doing this for a friend of mine because I had actually skipped this album since it was released all the way back in January of this year. Along with that, Van Weezer is one of the worst albums of the year, so it made me push back listening to this album. After finally listening to this, I can say that I’m not sure why I doubted this. This album is great, actually. What I enjoy about it the most is the production. I know that an issue on some albums has been overproduction, but I don’t think it’s an issue here. It sounds great here and it’s probably one of the best-produced albums of 2021. Even with the sometimes corny lyrics, it all just miraculously clicked for me.


Listen here

YouTube Music




OK Human is a Crush / Atlantic Records release.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lil Yachty - Let’s Start Here. ALBUM REVIEW

King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard - PetroDragonic Apocalypse; or, Dawn of Eternal Night: An Annihilation of Planet Earth and the Beginning of Merciless Damnation ALBUM REVIEW

Cities Aviv - Working Title for the Album Secret Waters