Lancey Foux - LIVE.EVIL MIXTAPE REVIEW [Cache Saturday]

Cache Saturday is a series of unranked reviews where I’m gonna catch up on albums I’ve listened to, whether it’s for the first time or not. I’ll also cover new albums I’ve missed from earlier or were cut from my schedule. Also, they’ll all be done in one paragraph. This week’s entry is Lancey Foux’s long-awaited mixtape, LIVE.EVIL.


I gotta admit, this was a fun project. Only off of one project, I really enjoy Foux as an artist and I enjoy that a lot. I think he has a lot of potential to become a huge name in trap. The production is pretty great here, but Lancey’s the one who stands out the most to me. He has a great personality that gives a lot of energy to some of the less hard-hitting beats, and the features from Lil Yachty and 24kGolden are pretty nice too! Even if there are only a couple tracks that didn’t hit with me, it’s certain to me that Lancey Foux has a great future ahead of him and he’ll certainly be on my radar for it.


Listen here

YouTube Music




LIVE.EVIL is a Human Resources / EMI / Universal release.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lil Yachty - Let’s Start Here. ALBUM REVIEW

King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard - PetroDragonic Apocalypse; or, Dawn of Eternal Night: An Annihilation of Planet Earth and the Beginning of Merciless Damnation ALBUM REVIEW

Cities Aviv - Working Title for the Album Secret Waters