Your Old Droog & Tha God Fahim - Tha Wolf on Wall St. 2: The American Dream ALBUM REVIEW

I mean, if I saw a whole ass wolf on Wall Street, I’d be out of there.


I’ve covered Your Old Droog in the past, especially since he had such a prolific 2021 with dropping four separate projects. Two of them were collaborations with Atlanta rapper Tha God Fahim, Tha YOD Fahim and Tha Wolf on Wall St.. Even if I think Droog’s other albums were better than the first Wall St. installment, I’m still excited about this. I haven’t checked out any of Fahim’s music outside of Wall St., but I’m curious to see if they can keep the momentum of their other albums together. Let’s get into The American Dream.

Like the last Wolf, the production is laid-back and eerie, and it’s done mainly by Nicholas Craven, Conductor Williams, Messiah Musik, Fortes, and Znakomi. I personally think the production is the best part of the project, but that doesn’t mean YOD and Fahim weren’t bad. Droog is as fiery as he’s been recently, and I think Fahim also stepped up his game from the first album. The concept from the first album is expanded upon very well here, and Droog being more serious is honestly is a welcome change. Overall, I don’t have many more thoughts on it. The American Dream is simply more of Tha Wolf on Wall St.. The third project with Your Old Droog and Tha God Fahim continues their impressive run together.


7/10


Listen here

YouTube Music




Tha Wolf on Wall St. 2: The American Dream is a Nature Sounds release.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lil Yachty - Let’s Start Here. ALBUM REVIEW

King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard - PetroDragonic Apocalypse; or, Dawn of Eternal Night: An Annihilation of Planet Earth and the Beginning of Merciless Damnation ALBUM REVIEW

Cities Aviv - Working Title for the Album Secret Waters