Denzel Curry - Melt My Eyez See Your Future ALBUM REVIEW

Okay, I melted my eyes, what’s next?


Denzel Curry has been one of the most exciting rappers working right now, mainly because of how consistent he is. His last official album, 2018’s Ta13oo, is one of the best and most complex albums of that year in all of music, and his projects ZUU and UNLOCKED with Kenny Beats showed off more of his creativity. I’ve been very excited about what he’s been cooking, and now we finally have Melt My Eyez See Your Future, the album that Curry himself has described as his true next project after Ta13oo. Let’s not waste any more time and get into it.

I just have to say for the sound of this album, I really enjoy the more boom bap approach to the production on most of these songs. It fits Denzel’s voice very well to me, along with the lyrical content he has on this project. I also think that this is his best-produced album out of everything he’s released. The songs flow well within the tracklist, but the true highlight here is Denzel himself. His writing is in peak form and he’s also at his most mature on this album. Even all of the features here do their job incredibly well and not a single one disappoints. Overall, I’m really impressed with Melt My Eyez See Your Future. Denzel Curry continues to keep himself fresh and reinvent himself.


8/10


Listen here

YouTube Music




Melt My Eyez See Your Future is a PH Recordings / Loma Vista / Gospel Roots release.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lil Yachty - Let’s Start Here. ALBUM REVIEW

King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard - PetroDragonic Apocalypse; or, Dawn of Eternal Night: An Annihilation of Planet Earth and the Beginning of Merciless Damnation ALBUM REVIEW

Cities Aviv - Working Title for the Album Secret Waters